Thank you for being here!
Every view, every follow, every kind word, and every retweet or Facebook share are huge help! Our favorite thing is if you can share our music with a friend. We want to get into those ear holes!
Many members have music on Spotify and other streaming services, so check out our Playlist page!
You can also buy albums or merch from our members, or browse to their individual pages for donate, sub, or Patreon links. Helping one of us helps us all, at least a little!
If you want to go the extra mile, did you know that you can link your Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts and support streamers for free? Amazon owns Twitch, and their Twitch Prime program entitles Amazon Prime members to free games, loot boxes, and more.
You also get to subscribe FREE to a streamer once a month. These “subs” directly support us with real-world dollars, and you get perks like our custom emotes, VIP chat channels, early access to new songs and works in progress, and some serious gratitude on our parts.
These subs don’t auto-renew, so once a month you can log in and switch them around to a new streamer, or stick with the same one! It’s okay, we don’t mind if you move it around. The important thing is to use it!
It only takes a few minutes to link the accounts. Here’s what you need to do:
- Create or login to your Twitch account
- Visit the Twitch Prime landing page to link it with your Amazon Prime account
- Bonus! If you have a teen in the house with an Amazon Prime Teen Account, they can get Twitch Prime for free too!
- Visit any one of our channels to use the “Subscribe Now With Prime” link!
- More questions? Twitch has a guide